Wow - what a way to wake up?!
*attempts to wake up and comprehend*
IMO here are the possible options:
1. Darren is a fangirl/boy like the rest of us - found the tweets to this kid from Perth (who’s not a Gleek, btw) amusing and replied being silly.
2. Darren was *caught* with Chris on set (that’s a no-no) hence the emoticons he used - sticking his tongue out and a blushing heart eyes.
3. Darren was definitely trolling Twitter - however he wasn’t tagged - he was “Blaine from Glee” which makes you wonder if he was trolling Chris’ name?
4. That reply was Ricky his manager (he’s following me on Twitter)? I doubt this one - definitely seemed like a Darren response to me. So, a big NO to this thought.
5. For people that think he was making fun and is still in NY - recheck Joaquin’s tweet. He wasn’t on set with Lea/Chord. His “good stuff/warm&fuzzy” tweet was about Klaine - Chris and Darren were filming just as that kid said but it was completely hush-hush. Unless Darren was up and tweeting at 5:33am EST.
So…anyway…all I have to say is…
P.S. We love you.
DarrenCriss: Ah, the good ol’ Dalton Days… @ChrisColfer #tbt? Courtesy of our mastermind Director of Photography @JOAQUINSEDILLO
#god he just looks so fucking proud#i’m caught off guard by it every time#like damn some of these things i read and write in fic are just#actually a little bit underplayed#like the way darren just beams when he talks about him#like he can’t even help it#this is one of those moments that make you fall in love with an otp#all over again
Sterek AU: James Bond
"007… I’m your new quartermaster."
"…You must be joking."
LaurenLopez: What a dum dum!
Title: By Way of California
Length/Rating: 3,500 / PG
Summary: It takes a week to move Darren across the country, and about the same time for Chris.
Day One – 600 Miles
They hit the road at 5:36am and they stop at a Starbucks at 5:42. Chris stays in the car, slouched low in the seat and barely awake, while Darren wanders in through the back door with just a bit too much spring to his step. He hadn’t really slept much the night before, but it doesn’t matter. There’s always energy enough left when he needs it.